An alliance where recruitment marketers can collaborate and learn.
Employer Brand International’s (EBI) 2012/2013 Global Research study found that 39% of companies plan to increase their investment in employer branding initiatives in 2013.
- We are taking control of our brands and developing our own authentic voice.
- With very few real guidelines in place, and millions of prospective candidates, we are bringing the creative agency in-house.
- Wouldn’t it be nice if we could network with each other in this growing community of recruitment marketers and employer branding professionals?
- And wouldn’t it be more valuable if it were a safe place to discuss, share ideas and even create?
- Find out by requesting to join the pre-launch group today.
Who should join the alliance?
Anyone tasked with telling the corporate story, including:
Talent Acquisition Leadership | Social Recruiters | Recruitment Marketers | Recruitment Communications | Employment Brand Managers | Sourcing | Marketing Managers | Social Media Managers
Follow this blog to get on the advanced invite list.